Thursday, August 6, 2015

Year 5 - Days 47 and 48

31Jul15 - 01Aug15

I accidentally got a latex breakout on my neck, so I was out of commission for a day and had to stay inside. Sam has been on the jumping pillow and water slide every night from 4-8 pm, so he is worn out afterward. LOL

The next day, my rash was starting to feel better, so we went to Watkins Glen Gorge and walked the trail. Wow, was it busy! It was an awesome trail along the gorge, though, with waterfalls galore!



After climbing the 832 steps of the gorge trail, Sam was worn out since he has been jumping and climbing every night (LOL) so I rode the shuttle back down to the trailhead with him while James walked back down.


The town is a cute little tourist town, but there is only one road through town, and it is bumper-to-bumper traffic all day. We stopped and had lunch in town before heading back to the campground. Of course, Sam was back at the sliding and jumping!

No comments:

Post a Comment