Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Year Four - Day Four

Summer's View

Today we went to The Track, which is one of the many kart racing tracks in the area. They also have water bumper boats, bumper cars, and mini golf. Sam is in heaven!!

We spent about 3 hours driving, and golfing, and driving some more. Sam and Daddy got soaked on the bumper boats, then Sam was shivering after a couple more kart races. :) I won the mini golf, so I got to pick dinner! Yay!






























After a couple of hours of relax time back at the camper, we went to Gatlinburg to walk around and eat dinner. We parked at the welcome center and took the trolley into town, because parking was hard to find. Gatlinburg looked pretty much as I remembered it, just busier. After strolling around town a little while, we ate at an Italian Restaurant, which had excellent food and garlic rolls to die for! Mmm-mm! A quick stop at a shooting gallery for me to show off my shooting skills and get the highest score, and then we went to the Ripley's Aquarium.



The aquarium was much larger than I had anticipated, and they had lots of variety there! The shark pool with the tunnel underneath was cool, and longer than any other I have been to before. We got to touch a jellyfish, which was new!


By the time we got home, it was about 10 pm, and Buster was VERY happy to see us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment