Monday, July 11, 2011

Day Twenty-five

Day twenty-five and it was time for mini-golf at Chuckster’s!  Jim, Luella and Madison met us at the campground, and we all drove out to Chuckster’s.  We started off with some racing kart action – Jim and Maddie blew us away!  I was s-l-o-w-l-y closing in, but there weren’t enough hours in the day for me to catch them.  J


We went on to play some mini-golf at the place that boasts the “longest mini-golf hole on the planet.”  Although I am not sure how to verify this claim, it was REALLY long! 


James got a hole-in-one on one hole, and went on to win the game!  I somehow managed to come in second – and this from two people who never golf!  Go figure!  He got a free turn at the batting cages for his prize.  A stop at TGI Friday’s for lunch was just the ticket.


Afterwards, the gang went on a couple more geocache jaunts (while I went to my favorite store, Wal-Mart).  Everyone came over to Grammy’s later for a pizza night – Domino’s!  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment