Monday, May 27, 2013

Year Three - Days Twenty-Nine thru Thirty-One

Sam's View

Today we went to a koa it was about 20 miles from our property when we got there I saw a jumping pillow! I went on it for about 3 hours. It was fun!

The next day I went on the jumping pillow again and I met a new friend. His name is Jacob. I was on the jumping pillow almost all day!

The last day I went on the jumping pillow again also Jacob left that morning:) I was sad I didn’t do anything else really

Summer's View

We are still in northern MI, but since it is the holiday weekend and no one wants to work, we decided to go to a KOA about 25 miles south in Oscoda, at the mouth of the AuSable River.  Sam has been outside with the dozens of kids here for the past two days from sunup to sundown.  :)

Most of them left today, but he still has a handful to play with.  Here is what he has been doing most of the time:


Here is what Jim has been doing most of the time:  LOL


We did manage to see a couple of things around the area.


No comments:

Post a Comment