Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Year Three - Day Eighty-Nine

Sam's View

Today we traveled to Kelso, WA.

Summer's View

We left Olympic National Park area and headed south toward Mount St. Helen's.  Our space is reserved at the Brook Hollow RV park in Kelso, WA, which is about an hour west of the mountain.  Along the way, we drove along the Hood Canal on a winding road.  It was beautiful scenery and quaint towns we passed through before hitting I-5 for the last leg.

Jim's View

Not sure where we are, but then I rarely do. I can say we're "here". It is a beautiful blue sky day with a nice cool breeze, and our new homestead is setup. I am kicking back with a couple of "Alaskan Amber - Alt Style Ales" (if you can't go there, you may as well drink their beer) and watching my nightly news in my outdoor man cave. As the t-shirt says, "Life is Good".

No comments:

Post a Comment