Friday, July 5, 2013

Year Three - Days Sixty-Eight thru Seventy

Sam's View

Day 68 - 3 Jul

Today was a stay home day. I wanted to stay home because they had an awesome inflatable obstacle course thing.

Day 69 - 4 Jul

Today was another stay home day. I went on the bounce house thing again. That night they had fireworks!!!  :)

Day 70 - 5 Jul

Today we went to Ocean Shores! It was the first time I touched the Pacific Ocean! I made a house by digging under a big rock. I found some shells. And I dug and dug and dug and dug!


Summer's View

The next two days we just hung around the campground, working on paperwork and letting Sam play with all the kids here for the holiday weekend.  The KOA rented a huge blowup slide with obstacle course for the weekend, so Sam has been at it nonstop.  :)



Unfortunately, Jim is going to have to fly home for a week to take care of some business issues, so Sam and I will be on our own for a few days.


On day seventy-one, we drove over to Ocean Shores, WA to check out the beach and the ocean views.  The area wasn't nearly as busy as we expected, with it being 4th of July weekend and all, but we spent a couple of hours at the beach.  Sam dug, and dug, and dug,....you get the picture.  :)
Buster enjoyed it, and so did Jim and I, mostly  just strolling and relaxing.  The beach had black sand, lots of huge boulders, and lots of huge driftwood - cool!




No comments:

Post a Comment