Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Year Three - Day Ninety-Six

Sam's View

Today we went to the Wings and Waves waterpark! It is right next to the Evergreen Aviation Museum! Inside they had a wave pool, a spinny watery thingy, a big water playground thing, and they even have 4 different waterslides coming out of a Boeing 747 on the roof! I went on all of them. It was awesome!



Summer's View

I stayed home while the guys went to the waterpark.  Sounds like they had a blast, and I got to relax with Buster.

Jim's View

Waterpark day. After a two hour drive we arrived around noon. As Sam says above, it is an indoor waterpark with a 747 parked on top. And from there the rest is all about getting wet. I managed to last till around 5:30 and I was wave pooled and water slided out. Sam managed to meet a couple friends to help him continue his water adventures. The park closed at 8 PM and we were out of the showers on the way to the exit when the clock just changed to 8:00 PM. Sam managed to stay awake the whole way home keeping me company, just before we pulled in though he said he was going right to bed! It was a good day.







No comments:

Post a Comment