Sunday, August 4, 2013

Year Three - 100 !

Sam's View

Today was a stay home day. We went to the beach right next to the campground and went to one of the two pools they have! there is a picture of buster jumping below because that is what he does when he sniffs a sea creature :)




Summer's View

Sam and I explored the beach for a while, then Jim came down to explore with us, bringing Buster. Buster was awed by the ocean waves!  Later, the guys tried out the swimming pool, hot tub and sauna - said they were all good!  :)

Jim's View

For me it is a work day. It is cool, always windy, and fog is always in the area. So beautiful, but hard to use my outside office. :(   Summer and Sam went to the beach. I hooked up with them later. We had a massive seafood feast for lunch/dinner. Good food. I pretty much am going seafood all the way here. They also have a local brewery with 40 taps that I will be trying out. Well, as I said, a work day.

No comments:

Post a Comment